There’s a lot that goes into designing a clock that gives your shows and station the best chance to win. For example:
- Does your current clock give you the most possible minutes per quarter hour?
- Does it play to your host’s strengths?
- Does it put you in position to be on the air when your competition is off the air?
- Does it have the optimal content to spots ratio per hour?
One of the services I offer is clock design and it addresses all of those issues and more to ensure that your station has it’s best chance to win every quarter hour possible.
- I learn as much about your shows as possible from programming people, hosts and producers, and listen to the product closely to determine what your strengths and weaknesses are and then build a clock that plays to those strengths while diminishing weaknesses.
- I listen closely to the competition to find weaknesses in their clock and their content. Points where you can pounce by delivering great content on a consistent basis.
- I help you build regular listener appointments that have value to the audience and help you place them where they can have the most positive impact on your ratings.
[wpecpp name=”” price=”$1,000.00″]
If you’d like to learn more about this service, feel free to reach out to me vial e-mail by clicking here.